I liked No. 1 & 19 the most.
Things I wrote to myself and try to read daily.
Here are notes I have shared and try to read daily. I have found them to be useful in times of confusion and depressed days.
- Figure out what you want. Go really deep into questioning yourself.
- Figure out who fits in that journey with you. Focus on the ones that will help you or fit right in.
- Don’t ask how to do something. Just do it, then figure out what was missing. Fix it. Then work on it some more. Ship always.
- Find out that number one thing you are good at and can help with.
- Everything I have done, I have done for hope of recognition and fame. Now let me do it for none.
- I don’t like it because I’m good at it. I’m good at it because I like it — Neil Degrasse Tyson.
- You have to learn the…
View original post 244 more words